- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seasons of Yangon Hotel
At a Glance
- across the street from airport
- staff will pack you a to-go breakfast box for early flights
- it's a bit dingy around the edges
- simple requests, such as extra pillows, seem to cause staff some confusion
Check Rates from our Partners
Seasons of Yangon Hotel Review
A luxury hotel this is not, but it's a stone's throw from the airport (a 25 to 30 minute drive from downtown). When you've booked an early morning flight, this hotel—a 5-minute walk from the terminal—is a handy choice. The hotel needs much sprucing up, but the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, and the a/c effective. There are two decent pools, including one for kids. Service is efficient, especially early-morning checkouts, which take all of two minutes.
- Address: Airport Estate, Yangon (Rangoon)
- Phone: 951/666699
- Location: Yangon (Rangoon)
- 120 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more