- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seasons of Yangon Hotel
At a Glance
- across the street from airport
- staff will pack you a to-go breakfast box for early flights
- it's a bit dingy around the edges
- simple requests, such as extra pillows, seem to cause staff some confusion
Check Rates from our Partners
Seasons of Yangon Hotel Review
A luxury hotel this is not, but it's a stone's throw from the airport (a 25 to 30 minute drive from downtown). When you've booked an early morning flight, this hotel—a 5-minute walk from the terminal—is a handy choice. The hotel needs much sprucing up, but the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, and the a/c effective. There are two decent pools, including one for kids. Service is efficient, especially early-morning checkouts, which take all of two minutes.
- Address: Airport Estate, Yangon (Rangoon)
- Phone: 951/666699
- Location: Yangon (Rangoon)
- 120 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
Just finished my travelogue on my December trip to Myanmar. Read more
Hi, I'm totally new to Fodor, so please be kind!
I've just booked flights to Japan and am trying to get my head round coming up with an itinery, which is proving harder than with any other trips I've done Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more