Ken River Lodge
At a Glance
- very secluded, with no tourist traps in sight
- far from town, making transportation expensive
- monkeys regularly (and loudly) run across the roofs
Ken River Lodge Review
Near Panna National Park, about a half hour from Khajuraho, this lodge is perfect for nature lovers, with basic mud huts and cottages with hot water and private baths, but no phones, TVs, or air-conditioning. The price includes all meals—options include restaurants, a riverside treehouse, or a campfire barbeque—and a higher price also includes two jeep trips into the park with an experienced guide and the lodge's own naturalist. The owner also has a night-safari camp and a jungle wildlife camp reached by boat.
- Address: Near Madla Village, Panna District, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh, 488001 | Map It
- Phone: 7686/275–235; /98100–24711; /98102–53436
- Website: www.kenriverlodge.com
- Location: Khajuraho
- 10 cottages, 10 huts
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed May–Sept.
View deals in Khajuraho for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More