- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Karen Jewel Co.
Karen Jewel Co. Review
Designer Karen Lee studied jewelry making in Florence before creating her own brand in 2003. She uses a variety of precious stones, including rubies, sapphires, and emeralds, in her one-of-a-kind custom-made jewelry, which tends to have an antique look. Her showroom, where you can check out some sample pieces, is worth a visit; appointments are required, so call ahead.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays. ... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities.... Read more