planning a trip west and don't know how much time to spend in each location. can hike but not strenuous hikes since in 60's. is 2 full days in zion enough and 1 day in bryce?
Zion NP and Bryce Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 15 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 16 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 Universal studios/Orlando
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed