We are taking a three-month RV trip through the southern part of the US. We will be driving from Joshua Tree to Tuscan then to Las Cruces, NM. We will be sure to see the famous sights (e.g., Saguaro Nat'l Park, Benson), but would appreciate your feedback on the little-known areas or attractions to be visited near Tuscan and one our way to NM. Our interestes are scenery, art, crafts and culture, history, bird watching, and experiencing the local cuisine. Any information you can provide would be most helpful.
Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 4 Pub with food in Seattle
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 7 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 May visit to Denali
- 19 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 20 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 24 NYC IN AUGUST
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?