We just moved back to the US after living in the UK for five years, it's my Brit husband's first holidays in the US living here. I'm looking for Christmas trip ideas. 4-5 days leaving from Baltimore. I'm pregnant so that makes ski trips less appealing. We like the outdoors, museums, science stuff, good restaurants, and an affordable/ good value trip. Ideally it would be somewhere we could drive, but more than 3 hours away otherwise we could make a weekend trip out of it another time. We have 2-4-1 flight vouchers, so flying is an option, but it makes me a little uneasy with the pregnancy. Its our first child, so we're thinking this might be our last couple's holiday for quite some time. Ideas we're thinking about: Outer Banks, NC; Key West, FL; New Orleans, LA. We've been to DC and NYC many times and love it but would rather go somewhere else for this trip. Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
xmas vacation ideas- pregnant
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 6 hello guys....
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 9 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 10 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 25 Michigan Beaches