We just moved back to the US after living in the UK for five years, it's my Brit husband's first holidays in the US living here. I'm looking for Christmas trip ideas. 4-5 days leaving from Baltimore. I'm pregnant so that makes ski trips less appealing. We like the outdoors, museums, science stuff, good restaurants, and an affordable/ good value trip. Ideally it would be somewhere we could drive, but more than 3 hours away otherwise we could make a weekend trip out of it another time. We have 2-4-1 flight vouchers, so flying is an option, but it makes me a little uneasy with the pregnancy. Its our first child, so we're thinking this might be our last couple's holiday for quite some time. Ideas we're thinking about: Outer Banks, NC; Key West, FL; New Orleans, LA. We've been to DC and NYC many times and love it but would rather go somewhere else for this trip. Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
xmas vacation ideas- pregnant
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE