Looking for somewhere mid-range price wise to stay in New Orleans. I have been a few times before, but my parents are visiting from England- they are in their 50s so we dont want anywhere too crazy or too near to Bourbon ST but I would like to get them a 'true' experience if that makes sense. I'd like to be in walking distance of french quarter. Were just stopping by for one night. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Where to stay in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Savannah
- 2 Dinner in Miami
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary