Looking for somewhere mid-range price wise to stay in New Orleans. I have been a few times before, but my parents are visiting from England- they are in their 50s so we dont want anywhere too crazy or too near to Bourbon ST but I would like to get them a 'true' experience if that makes sense. I'd like to be in walking distance of french quarter. Were just stopping by for one night. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Where to stay in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Temecula Winery Tours
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 10 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 13 Broadway choices
- 14 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 15 Question About Sealodge
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts