Looking for somewhere mid-range price wise to stay in New Orleans. I have been a few times before, but my parents are visiting from England- they are in their 50s so we dont want anywhere too crazy or too near to Bourbon ST but I would like to get them a 'true' experience if that makes sense. I'd like to be in walking distance of french quarter. Were just stopping by for one night. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Where to stay in New Orleans?
View all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Washington DC
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Key West on NYE
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 15 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 22 Oahu Information
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?