Looking for somewhere mid-range price wise to stay in New Orleans. I have been a few times before, but my parents are visiting from England- they are in their 50s so we dont want anywhere too crazy or too near to Bourbon ST but I would like to get them a 'true' experience if that makes sense. I'd like to be in walking distance of french quarter. Were just stopping by for one night. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Where to stay in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 6 Boston/Fenway park
- 7 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles