Looking for somewhere mid-range price wise to stay in New Orleans. I have been a few times before, but my parents are visiting from England- they are in their 50s so we dont want anywhere too crazy or too near to Bourbon ST but I would like to get them a 'true' experience if that makes sense. I'd like to be in walking distance of french quarter. Were just stopping by for one night. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Where to stay in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 Arches National Park in a day
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Broadway this week
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Union Square area restaurant
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 17 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 22 Weekend in NYC
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!