Next month I will be in Portland Maine for a couple of days. What would you recommend to do, where to eat (decent price, not expensive but good food). What about cruises - is the sunset cruise worth the time and money? Where do the locals eat that would not be too far from the historic district? Could someone recommend a beach that is not too crowded, perhaps less known. Any additional info would be great!! Thanks for taking the time to write!
What to do in Portland, Maine
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 4 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 5 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 New York City Parking
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 19 Priceline, WARNING
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!