Next month I will be in Portland Maine for a couple of days. What would you recommend to do, where to eat (decent price, not expensive but good food). What about cruises - is the sunset cruise worth the time and money? Where do the locals eat that would not be too far from the historic district? Could someone recommend a beach that is not too crowded, perhaps less known. Any additional info would be great!! Thanks for taking the time to write!
What to do in Portland, Maine
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 25 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?