Next month I will be in Portland Maine for a couple of days. What would you recommend to do, where to eat (decent price, not expensive but good food). What about cruises - is the sunset cruise worth the time and money? Where do the locals eat that would not be too far from the historic district? Could someone recommend a beach that is not too crowded, perhaps less known. Any additional info would be great!! Thanks for taking the time to write!
What to do in Portland, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 2 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Pub with food in Seattle
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 8 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 May visit to Denali
- 20 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 21 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 22 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 23 Philly
- 24 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST