Next month I will be in Portland Maine for a couple of days. What would you recommend to do, where to eat (decent price, not expensive but good food). What about cruises - is the sunset cruise worth the time and money? Where do the locals eat that would not be too far from the historic district? Could someone recommend a beach that is not too crowded, perhaps less known. Any additional info would be great!! Thanks for taking the time to write!
What to do in Portland, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 4 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 5 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Boston/Fenway park
- 10 California self drive trip
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,