I'll be traveling in Norfolk Virginia for work. I wanted to take the chance to explore since I never really had anything close to a vacation for a long while. Any suggestions for fun activities? Thanks a lot!
What to do in Norfolk,Virginia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 7 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 8 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 9 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 10 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 11 Baytown, Texas
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 14 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 15 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 16 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Santa Barbara area
- 19 Boston in winter?
- 20 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 21 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 25 Your voice for Airbnb is needed