I'll be traveling in Norfolk Virginia for work. I wanted to take the chance to explore since I never really had anything close to a vacation for a long while. Any suggestions for fun activities? Thanks a lot!
What to do in Norfolk,Virginia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 5 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 6 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 7 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 8 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 9 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Camping Generator!?
- 13 Minneapolis Parking
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 17 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?