I'll be traveling in Norfolk Virginia for work. I wanted to take the chance to explore since I never really had anything close to a vacation for a long while. Any suggestions for fun activities? Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with limited time
- 2 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Steamboat in August
- 5 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 6 Hotels in San Diego
- 7 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 8 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 9 Cape cod Labor Day
- 10 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 11 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 12 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 13 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 14 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 15 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 16 US Open Tennis
- 17 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 18 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 19 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 20 Grand Teton Questions
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 24 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 25 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine