I'll be traveling in Norfolk Virginia for work. I wanted to take the chance to explore since I never really had anything close to a vacation for a long while. Any suggestions for fun activities? Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 4 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 5 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 6 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 7 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 8 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 9 Annapolis to Boston
- 10 2 months in Hawaii!
- 11 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 12 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 13 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 14 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 15 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 16 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 17 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 18 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 19 Vegas Where to Start
- 20 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 21 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Yellowstone June 2014
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary