I'll be traveling in Norfolk Virginia for work. I wanted to take the chance to explore since I never really had anything close to a vacation for a long while. Any suggestions for fun activities? Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 3 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 4 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 5 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 6 Key West
- 7 moving to Florida
- 8 DC restaurant report
- 9 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 10 Neue Galerie
- 11 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 12 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 13 A Few Days in Asheville
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Arizona in winter
- 16 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 19 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 20 national park during thanksgiving
- 21 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 22 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 23 December trip to see snow
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?