Going to Watertown WI on company business in Mid Sept. Will be there over 1 weekend. Haven't seen much special to do. 6 flags is okay, but if you've seen one, well.... The Brewers and Packers aren't home that weekend either. I noticed some casinos, but they look like a 3 hour drive. Looking for something to do that I can't do elswhere. Any ideas? I really don't have anything particular in mind.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 2 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 3 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 Miami
- 7 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 8 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 9 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 10 March in New Mexico
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Border crossing
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 18 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 19 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Cross country tips
- 23 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 24 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 25 Ideas for New York