Going to Watertown WI on company business in Mid Sept. Will be there over 1 weekend. Haven't seen much special to do. 6 flags is okay, but if you've seen one, well.... The Brewers and Packers aren't home that weekend either. I noticed some casinos, but they look like a 3 hour drive. Looking for something to do that I can't do elswhere. Any ideas? I really don't have anything particular in mind.
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 21 Madison Square Garden
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 hotel near Met NYC