Going to Watertown WI on company business in Mid Sept. Will be there over 1 weekend. Haven't seen much special to do. 6 flags is okay, but if you've seen one, well.... The Brewers and Packers aren't home that weekend either. I noticed some casinos, but they look like a 3 hour drive. Looking for something to do that I can't do elswhere. Any ideas? I really don't have anything particular in mind.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 2 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 3 Adirondacks trip repot
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 6 Venice, CA area
- 7 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 9 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 10 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 11 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 12 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 13 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 14 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 15 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 16 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 19 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 20 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 23 Vancouver to Washington State
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old