I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 5 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 6 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 7 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 14 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 21 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 Small group dining in Napa area