I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I have a right to sell Theme park tickets that I won?
- 2 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 3 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 What to do in New York?
- 10 When do school start again in August?
- 11 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 12 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 13 Disney for Florida residents
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Yosemite
- 17 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 20 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 21 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 22 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 23 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida