I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pro @@1-855-826-7859@@quickbooks technical support number
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 4 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 10 Budget NYC hotel
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 13 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 22 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January