I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 2 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 3 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 6 Key West, FL
- 7 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 8 Another question about hawaii
- 9 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 10 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 11 Broadway show tickets
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 14 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 15 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 16 BYOB in New York City
- 17 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 18 Chicago Cab
- 19 Restaurants in DC
- 20 4th of July in Chicago
- 21 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Sedona to Vegas
- 24 Hawk's
- 25 Oahu hotels