I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 10 Vegas hotels for families
- 11 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 12 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 13 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 14 San Diego with Kids
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 17 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 Temecula< CA
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 25 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities