I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 2 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 3 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 6 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 7 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 10 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 13 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 14 Seattle: Something Different?
- 15 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 16 Back from Miami Beach
- 17 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago