I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denali
- 2 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 What car service?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 11 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast