I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Southern Alabama trip report
- 3 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 6 Atlanta to LA
- 7 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 13 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 17 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan
- 18 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 19 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 20 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco