I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 2 Which island for R&R?
- 3 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 http://www.replennagereviews.com/tvolve-facts/
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 15 San Antonio shopping
- 16 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 blue ridge parkway?
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...