I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 2 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 3 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 4 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 5 your favorite city USA?
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 8 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 9 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 10 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Senior Travel Helper
- 13 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 16 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Austin with Kids
- 19 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 25 South Carolina