I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 2 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 3 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 4 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 10 Things to do in Key West
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Boston & Cape Cod
- 15 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Romantic destination in the US
- 18 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 19 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 20 Moving out of states from Florida
- 21 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 22 family road trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning
- 24 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 25 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco