I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 3 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 4 Theater Historians
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Help me with creating a work of art
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?