I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
- 1 Biloxi questions again
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado