I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/juvenique-serum/
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 Maine weather and temps
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 L.A. and Sequoia
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 Alcatrez sold out
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 18 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens