I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 3 Martha's Vineyard area
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 6 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 7 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 10 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 11 Returned from Sedona
- 12 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 13 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 14 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 15 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 16 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Western U.S. Road trip
- 19 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 20 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 21 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 22 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 25 Boston--Another Art Mission