I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Carmel Monterey
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools