I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sur Help!!
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 15 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 18 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 19 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 20 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 21 Las Vegas trip report
- 22 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 23 10 Days in Maine
- 24 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 25 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?