I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly