I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 2 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 3 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 4 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 5 Reagan Library
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 8 US Open Tennis
- 9 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 10 Hawaii with limited time
- 11 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 Hotels in San Diego
- 15 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 16 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 17 Cape cod Labor Day
- 18 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 19 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 20 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 21 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 22 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 23 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 24 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 25 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer