I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 A day in Dallas
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston