I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple