I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 4 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 5 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 6 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 7 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 8 Retiring in Florida
- 9 Help with first time
- 10 NJ to Florida drive
- 11 Hawaii - where?
- 12 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 13 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 14 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 15 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 16 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 17 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 18 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 25 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs