I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 3 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 8 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 9 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 10 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Is the New York subway safe?
- 13 Chicago eateries downtown
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Where to from Tampa?
- 17 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 18 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 20 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 24 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 25 charlotte