I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 2 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 3 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 4 Colorado - Photography
- 5 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 6 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 7 Where to stay in NYC
- 8 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 9 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 10 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 11 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 12 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 13 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 14 A week in NYC - first timers
- 15 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 16 Hawaii Trip in May
- 17 Tucson in February
- 18 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 19 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 20 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 24 South Padre Island for Christmas Week
- 25 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week