I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 4 I need your help
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 7 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 8 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 9 Biloxi Suggestions
- 10 Martha's Vineyard area
- 11 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 12 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 13 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 14 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 15 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 20 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 21 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 22 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy