I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Visiting Yellowstone in May 2013 - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 2 Cape Cod in October
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 charlotte
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Sonoma or napa?
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Black Hills Trip Report
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 Theater Historians
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 23 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 24 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 25 Triple threat storms and lava flow