I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 손오공 온라인 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 빠찡코온라인게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 http://www.healthtalked.com/xtend-xr/
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/naked-king-natural-male-enhancement/
- 5 릴게임신천지상어 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/aviqua/
- 7 릴게임오리지널신천지 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 오리지날릴게임손오공 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 11 Miami airport--safety??
- 12 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 13 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 14 US whole month of January where to
- 15 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 16 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 17 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 18 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 19 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 20 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 21 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 24 Cleveland West Side Market
- 25 Recent Spam Attacks