Looking for inputs on best places to stay that are safe, and have easy access to hop on hop off buses , and are next to at least one major attraction such as Universal studios or Santa Monica pier. Budget is $150-$200 for the hotel. Also looking for recommendations for transportation to the hotel from LAX.
Visiting LA with no car
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Biloxi questions again
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans