Looking for inputs on best places to stay that are safe, and have easy access to hop on hop off buses , and are next to at least one major attraction such as Universal studios or Santa Monica pier. Budget is $150-$200 for the hotel. Also looking for recommendations for transportation to the hotel from LAX.
Visiting LA with no car
- 1 American Airlines reservation question
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 NYC
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Cheap Hotel in NY