Looking for inputs on best places to stay that are safe, and have easy access to hop on hop off buses , and are next to at least one major attraction such as Universal studios or Santa Monica pier. Budget is $150-$200 for the hotel. Also looking for recommendations for transportation to the hotel from LAX.
Visiting LA with no car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 3 Cape Cod in October
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 Air Connections on Maui
- 6 Theater Historians
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 13 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 14 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 23 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 24 Boston hotel & transportation
- 25 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014