We are going to be in San Diego for four nights in Jan. we prefer smaller but nice hotels in areas of cities that are pedestrian friendly, with nice restaurants but we will rent a car and are not adverse to city driving. Please provide recommendations for hotels or areas to look for hotels?? We will likely go on one or more commercial walking tours as well as explore on our own. We like to walk and explore areas. Any suggestions beyound what is generally written upt in Fodors, Frommers etc?
Visit to San Diego First time in 40 years
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 2 Boston suggestions
- 3 California
- 4 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 13 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Ben Landa
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary