Any feedback on the Turtle Bay Resort on the north shore of Oahu? We have been to Hawaii many, many times, in fact we lived on Oahu in the 70's. However, it has been years (probably 20) since our last trip to Oahu. We have a big anniversary coming and were contemplating a return visit to that island (nostalgic I think) The Turtle Bay is a place that when I lived there (77-79) I dreamed of staying there and I could not even imagine being able to afford to stay there one day. My concern is that it may look and feel as old as it (and we) are. I was shocked that the last information I could find here was from two years ago. Anyone been recently? Are the cottages worth the $$? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Turtle Bay Resort Oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our perfect day in Key West
- 2 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 13 Hotel near Miami airport
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 22 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 23 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 24 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 25 Chicago trip