Any feedback on the Turtle Bay Resort on the north shore of Oahu? We have been to Hawaii many, many times, in fact we lived on Oahu in the 70's. However, it has been years (probably 20) since our last trip to Oahu. We have a big anniversary coming and were contemplating a return visit to that island (nostalgic I think) The Turtle Bay is a place that when I lived there (77-79) I dreamed of staying there and I could not even imagine being able to afford to stay there one day. My concern is that it may look and feel as old as it (and we) are. I was shocked that the last information I could find here was from two years ago. Anyone been recently? Are the cottages worth the $$? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Turtle Bay Resort Oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Alaska
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 20 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do