Any feedback on the Turtle Bay Resort on the north shore of Oahu? We have been to Hawaii many, many times, in fact we lived on Oahu in the 70's. However, it has been years (probably 20) since our last trip to Oahu. We have a big anniversary coming and were contemplating a return visit to that island (nostalgic I think) The Turtle Bay is a place that when I lived there (77-79) I dreamed of staying there and I could not even imagine being able to afford to stay there one day. My concern is that it may look and feel as old as it (and we) are. I was shocked that the last information I could find here was from two years ago. Anyone been recently? Are the cottages worth the $$? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Turtle Bay Resort Oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone