I will be going to Tucson in late April. Looking for accommodations in the vicinity of the Convention Center and need recommendations. Restaurants and suggestions on things to do would also be appreciated. Will only be there for 5 days including travel days from California so time is quite limited.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 Phoenix restaurants
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 8 San Diego Trip Report
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?