My husband and I are traveling to the Pacific Northwest for the first time. We want to see Seattle and the Olympic National Forest. We are staying in Seattle but are going to drive to the Olympic. We are interested in a little hiking and seeing Ruby Beach, Crescent Lake and if there is time Hoh Rainforest. We will only be there 1-2 days so we want to squeeze in as much as possible. Should we drive from Seattle to Olympic or take the ferry? Which is quicker? And what destinations should we visit in which order to make good use of our time?
Traveling to Seattle and visiting Olympic National Forest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 2 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 11 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 12 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants