Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt Care 24/7vs
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 4 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 5 Facts That Nobody Told You About Master Testo Pro
- 6 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 7 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 8 Travel Shenanigans
- 9 I need help
- 10 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching