i don't think its fair to pay $45 for a Taxi from Megabus station 7&28 to JFK( if thats how much it costs) while i paid $13 a trip from D.C. to N.Y. is there a different way like a shuttle bus to JFK .
trans. from 7th&28(megabus station) to JFK with reasonable price
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 St Patrick's renovations
- 5 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 6 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 10 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 15 From Seattle airport to the city
- 16 General Utah planning questions
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 19 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing