I will be visiting friends in Hamilton, Alabama in a couple weeks and I would like to know what there is to do.
My friends suggested I relax and bring a book, but I prefer to get out and see things.
If there is anything notable to do in Hamilton, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few Days in Asheville
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 4 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 7 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 8 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 9 Key West
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 16 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 17 moving to Florida
- 18 Neue Galerie
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 21 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 22 national park during thanksgiving
- 23 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 24 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 25 December trip to see snow