I will be visiting friends in Hamilton, Alabama in a couple weeks and I would like to know what there is to do.
My friends suggested I relax and bring a book, but I prefer to get out and see things.
If there is anything notable to do in Hamilton, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 3 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 4 Rules of the Subway
- 5 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 6 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 11 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 12 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Grand American Road Trip!
- 15 Orlando - condoleances
- 16 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 17 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 18 1st trip to Colorado
- 19 Road trip out west
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 24 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC