We will be ending our cruise on Thanksgiving Day in San Diego. Trying to choose a restaurant for dinner. Looking at Island Prime, Mr A's or Hotel Del as possibilities. They are all pretty pricey, especially the Del. Any advice on these restaurants or suggestions for others? Thanks!
Thanksgiving in San Diego
View all United States activity »
- 1 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 4 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 pa to az
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!