Okay, I have finally made my plans and booked my flight, reserved my VRBO and have transport. Any suggestions on cameras or videos for the hikes and sunsets? I know this may sound a little strange or may be a little out of place, but what did YOU take over to Maui?
Tech Gear for Maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Deep South sept 2015
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 10 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 13 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 14 Portland, OR hotel question
- 15 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Texas
- 19 Los Angeles day trips
- 20 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 21 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels