We are four ladies (and I use that term loosely) who will be visiting New York City next week. We were hoping to split the cab fare, especially at night. However, now that the cabs have security measures, will one of us be able to sit in the front? Do they take 4 people (and luggage from airport)?
Taxi Question New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations