We are a couple from San Francisco planning a 15-day 2010 summer trip to Europe.
Our main preference is non-stop flights. We have figured flying to Paris from SFO directly is the best option. We intend to spend 3 nights in Paris. We intend to take TGV to Marseilles or Nice, depending on suggestions here, and spend 3 nights there. We wanna rent a car and drive around the french riviera with the base in Nice or Marseilles. Is it the right way to see the riviera?
From Nice we intend to go to Venice and spend 3 nights there. What is the most convenient way to go from Nice to Venice? Flight? Train? Car?
We wanna decide how do we come back to SFO from Venice? Where do we spend the last leg of our trip considering we are looking for a non-stop flight to SFO?
Does this itinerary look good or can be further improved? We love wining and dining, the sun, water, and people watching.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 4 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 5 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 A June trip to Kauai
- 8 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 11 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 12 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 15 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Mystic CT
- 18 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 25 Orlando - condoleances