We are a couple from San Francisco planning a 15-day 2010 summer trip to Europe.
Our main preference is non-stop flights. We have figured flying to Paris from SFO directly is the best option. We intend to spend 3 nights in Paris. We intend to take TGV to Marseilles or Nice, depending on suggestions here, and spend 3 nights there. We wanna rent a car and drive around the french riviera with the base in Nice or Marseilles. Is it the right way to see the riviera?
From Nice we intend to go to Venice and spend 3 nights there. What is the most convenient way to go from Nice to Venice? Flight? Train? Car?
We wanna decide how do we come back to SFO from Venice? Where do we spend the last leg of our trip considering we are looking for a non-stop flight to SFO?
Does this itinerary look good or can be further improved? We love wining and dining, the sun, water, and people watching.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 4 California Trip
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 9 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 10 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 11 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Weather in Chicago
- 18 Road trip around Washington DC
- 19 Utah trip Itinerary
- 20 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 21 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 24 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 25 Help me with this