We are a couple from San Francisco planning a 15-day 2010 summer trip to Europe.
Our main preference is non-stop flights. We have figured flying to Paris from SFO directly is the best option. We intend to spend 3 nights in Paris. We intend to take TGV to Marseilles or Nice, depending on suggestions here, and spend 3 nights there. We wanna rent a car and drive around the french riviera with the base in Nice or Marseilles. Is it the right way to see the riviera?
From Nice we intend to go to Venice and spend 3 nights there. What is the most convenient way to go from Nice to Venice? Flight? Train? Car?
We wanna decide how do we come back to SFO from Venice? Where do we spend the last leg of our trip considering we are looking for a non-stop flight to SFO?
Does this itinerary look good or can be further improved? We love wining and dining, the sun, water, and people watching.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 2 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 8 Airport Advice for GNP
- 9 Day trips from Boston
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging