We are a couple from San Francisco planning a 15-day 2010 summer trip to Europe.
Our main preference is non-stop flights. We have figured flying to Paris from SFO directly is the best option. We intend to spend 3 nights in Paris. We intend to take TGV to Marseilles or Nice, depending on suggestions here, and spend 3 nights there. We wanna rent a car and drive around the french riviera with the base in Nice or Marseilles. Is it the right way to see the riviera?
From Nice we intend to go to Venice and spend 3 nights there. What is the most convenient way to go from Nice to Venice? Flight? Train? Car?
We wanna decide how do we come back to SFO from Venice? Where do we spend the last leg of our trip considering we are looking for a non-stop flight to SFO?
Does this itinerary look good or can be further improved? We love wining and dining, the sun, water, and people watching.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 4 I95
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 Florida beach vacation
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 14 Florida vacation
- 15 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 16 Trip to USA in July
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 21 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 22 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 23 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 24 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 25 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?