We are a couple from San Francisco planning a 15-day 2010 summer trip to Europe.
Our main preference is non-stop flights. We have figured flying to Paris from SFO directly is the best option. We intend to spend 3 nights in Paris. We intend to take TGV to Marseilles or Nice, depending on suggestions here, and spend 3 nights there. We wanna rent a car and drive around the french riviera with the base in Nice or Marseilles. Is it the right way to see the riviera?
From Nice we intend to go to Venice and spend 3 nights there. What is the most convenient way to go from Nice to Venice? Flight? Train? Car?
We wanna decide how do we come back to SFO from Venice? Where do we spend the last leg of our trip considering we are looking for a non-stop flight to SFO?
Does this itinerary look good or can be further improved? We love wining and dining, the sun, water, and people watching.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rhode Island Get Away
- 2 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 3 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 4 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 5 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 6 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 7 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 8 Venice, CA area
- 9 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 10 New England Tour
- 11 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 12 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?