My 3 girls, ages 12,13,15 are all dancers. They would love to take a dance class (ballet, jazz or contemporary) while in NYC. Any schools that would have a "pay by the class" for girls this age? I have heard of Steps on Broadway but I don't know anything about it other than looking over their website. My girls are also open to a workshop or guest teacher "one day" type of thing. We will be in NYC (staying at Radio City Apt), Feb. 10-16.
Studio for "one time dance class" while in NYC?
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 11 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 12 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 18 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!