We are driving my daughter from Cary, NC to Indianapolis for a job and planning to stop half way to spend the night. Looks like Charleston, WV is the best bet. Any recommendations on hotels there and things to do? Or a different place to stop other than Charleston?
Stopping on way from Cary, nc to Indianapolis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 3 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 4 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 11 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Oahu
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 California
- 23 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe