Help! I'm in a fortunate situation as I have several job offerings that take me to three different areas of the country. Would some knowledgable Fodorites share the positive and negatives associated with any of the three communities mentioned in my title. My wife and I are looking for smaller metro areas, would be ok being close but not in larger metro areas, enjoy a wide variety of interests. Money will not differ greatly in any of these communities although cost of living is generally low in all three. Can someone help us out?
St. Joseph, MO, College Station TX or Gastonia, NC---which for next home?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!