My brother and sister-in-law just moved to Lexington this summer, and after moving, birthing a child and caring for a newborn, all she wants for Christmas is a massage! Being new to the area, she hasn't visited any of the spas, so I have no idea where would be good to order a gift certificate from. Any recommendations? Doesn't need to be a super fancy place, just somewhere for a relaxing massage in a nice environment. Thanks for any suggestions!
Spa/massage in Lexington KY?
- 1 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US