My brother and sister-in-law just moved to Lexington this summer, and after moving, birthing a child and caring for a newborn, all she wants for Christmas is a massage! Being new to the area, she hasn't visited any of the spas, so I have no idea where would be good to order a gift certificate from. Any recommendations? Doesn't need to be a super fancy place, just somewhere for a relaxing massage in a nice environment. Thanks for any suggestions!
Spa/massage in Lexington KY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 4 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 8 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 11 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 12 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 13 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 14 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 17 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 18 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 19 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 20 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 21 Chicago eateries downtown
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Where to from Tampa?
- 24 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II