Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 2 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 3 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Day in Spokane
- 6 Napa valley getaway
- 7 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 8 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 9 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 10 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 11 Desert Southwest
- 12 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 13 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 14 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 18 Zion and Bryce in July
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 21 First time, Best business class?
- 22 What to pack
- 23 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 24 summer vacation
- 25 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis