Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Soniat House/ Maisonettes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 6 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 7 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 9 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 21 Ben Landa
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont