Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthboostup.com/promuscle-fit/
- 2 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 3 MN lake home rental needed
- 4 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 5 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 15 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 16 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 17 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 23 Seattle Ho
- 24 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip