Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Soniat House/ Maisonettes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 17 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?