Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 6 Novel in Progress
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 9 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 15 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 18 Inn at Key West
- 19 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66