Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 2 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 6 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 7 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 8 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 9 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 10 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 11 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 12 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 13 My Maine Trip Report
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 Vegas/California May 2016
- 16 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 17 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 18 hilicopter tour oahu
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 22 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Road trip from and back to New York
- 24 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 25 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park