Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 5 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 6 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 7 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 11 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 12 Pacific coast road trip
- 13 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 chicago to hibbing
- 17 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 18 Arlington Hotels
- 19 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 20 Cabin rental in march
- 21 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 22 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 23 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 24 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 25 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI