Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 2 colter cabin or Signal mountain lodge
- 3 questions on hiking in Arches NP
- 4 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 5 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 6 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 7 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 8 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 9 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 10 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 11 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 12 Study in America
- 13 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 14 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 15 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 16 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 17 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 18 Florida Family vacation in California
- 19 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 20 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 21 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 22 Philadelphia to Boston
- 23 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 24 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 25 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii