Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 Sedona for a Month
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 6 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 18 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 19 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Nashville
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 fort lauderdale
- 25 First Trip to Texas -