Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 2 Cleveland West Side Market
- 3 Recent Spam Attacks
- 4 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 5 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 6 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 9 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 10 Maui - luau question
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 13 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 14 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 15 Zurich airport connections
- 16 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Miami airport--safety??
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 20 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 21 Things to do in Toronto
- 22 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 23 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 24 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 25 US whole month of January where to