Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 3 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 4 Apple Dental Group
- 5 BeeHive Assisted Living Floydada TX - Dementia & Senior Care Facility
- 6 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 9 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 10 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 15 Colorado itinerary
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 18 Hawaii wedding
- 19 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 20 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 21 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 22 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 25 Oregon Coast question