Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Soniat House/ Maisonettes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 3 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Connecticut River Byway
- 7 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 San Diego farmer's markets
- 10 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 17 drive from SF to crater lake
- 18 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 22 Hotel near Miami airport
- 23 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 Alaska Local Knowledge Request