Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 2 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 5 A June trip to Kauai
- 6 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 7 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 8 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 12 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Orlando - condoleances
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 1st trip to Colorado
- 17 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 18 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 19 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 20 Napa Valley Hotel
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 23 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 24 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 25 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help