Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 5 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 6 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 7 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 8 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 9 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 10 Family Trip advice please?!
- 11 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 12 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 13 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 14 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 17 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 18 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 21 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 22 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle