Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 3 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 6 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 7 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 Page, AZ area
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 22 Redwoods National Park
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country