Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 8 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 14 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 21 Skagway
- 22 Retiring in NM?
- 23 Chicago to Charleston
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?