Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/booty-pop-cream/
- 2 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 3 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Cross country tips
- 7 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Parka in PA during February?
- 12 Border crossing
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 Driving Alaska
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas