Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 San Francisco to San Diego
- 3 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 4 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 5 Hawaii - where?
- 6 24 days out west
- 7 Pacific Northwest
- 8 New Orleans Streetcars
- 9 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 10 Things to do in NYC
- 11 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 12 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 13 Sandford Airport
- 14 Shenandoah National park
- 15 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 16 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 17 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 18 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 19 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 20 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 21 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 22 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 23 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 24 Anaheim - no car
- 25 Arizona PHX car rental