Date: 06/09/2003, 11:49 am
I posted this question, but it seemed to disappear. Could someone tell me if the Soniat House operates the place across the street that used to be called French Quarter Masionettes? When I looked at Soniat House web site I could not find any reference to "annex" mentioned in some older posts here.
Soniat House/ Maisonettes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 5 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 6 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 7 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 10 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 11 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 12 Salt Lake City
- 13 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 17 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour