I'm arriving at Logan Airport this Sunday, Oct. 7, in the afternoon.. Any advice re airport shuttle, such as GO, or taking a cab to Back Bay area hotel? I'm not public transportation savvy.
Thanks for assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 2 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 3 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 6 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 7 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 8 Airbnb seattle
- 9 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 12 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 13 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 17 Dallas airport to bush library
- 18 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 19 Northern California Gardens.
- 20 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 23 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 24 Arches or Zion?
- 25 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?