I'm arriving at Logan Airport this Sunday, Oct. 7, in the afternoon.. Any advice re airport shuttle, such as GO, or taking a cab to Back Bay area hotel? I'm not public transportation savvy.
Thanks for assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 2 physique to the perfect limits of strength and muscle tissues
- 3 NJ to Florida drive
- 4 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 7 Charleston and Savannah
- 8 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 9 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 10 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 11 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 12 Franklin, TN
- 13 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 14 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 15 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 16 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 17 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 Alaska or northwestern states
- 20 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 21 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 22 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 23 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 25 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?