My wife and I are flying into Seatac and will be taking an Amtrac bus to Vancouver. Amtrac told me that light rail is available from the airport to the King Street Station. Can anyone tell us how to get from the Delta terminal to the light rail line? Thank you for any advice or tips.
setac light rail to downtown
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 2 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 3 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 4 River Cafe
- 5 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 9 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 12 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 15 Hawaii
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 18 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 19 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 22 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?