We have Monday through Thursday to drive from Seattle to Yosemite and would like to do some of the Coastline and then swing over to go through the Redwoods and would love suggestions, we are also planning on spending Thursday afternoon and all Day Friday seeing the highlights in San Francisco and would love any ideas on what we can see on our whirlwind tour of San Francisco.
Seattle to Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 9 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 10 San Fransisco to LA
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Dining in D.C.
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report