We'll be landing at Seatac on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend at around 12:45. Could we reasonably expect to arrive at our downtown hotel by 2:00pm? There's a city tour which would pick us up shortly after 3:00pm, but this timetable sounds kind of tight. We thought it would be good to do the city tour on our first day, but we probably would be better off doing it on Tuesday, so as not to be rushed (Monday is already booked with the Tillicum Village cruise).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please