We'll be landing at Seatac on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend at around 12:45. Could we reasonably expect to arrive at our downtown hotel by 2:00pm? There's a city tour which would pick us up shortly after 3:00pm, but this timetable sounds kind of tight. We thought it would be good to do the city tour on our first day, but we probably would be better off doing it on Tuesday, so as not to be rushed (Monday is already booked with the Tillicum Village cruise).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 13 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 New York City Restaurants