We'll be landing at Seatac on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend at around 12:45. Could we reasonably expect to arrive at our downtown hotel by 2:00pm? There's a city tour which would pick us up shortly after 3:00pm, but this timetable sounds kind of tight. We thought it would be good to do the city tour on our first day, but we probably would be better off doing it on Tuesday, so as not to be rushed (Monday is already booked with the Tillicum Village cruise).
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Fripp island
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Oahu Information
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 22 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 23 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 One day in Washington DC