We'll be landing at Seatac on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend at around 12:45. Could we reasonably expect to arrive at our downtown hotel by 2:00pm? There's a city tour which would pick us up shortly after 3:00pm, but this timetable sounds kind of tight. We thought it would be good to do the city tour on our first day, but we probably would be better off doing it on Tuesday, so as not to be rushed (Monday is already booked with the Tillicum Village cruise).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 25 ONP help