We'll be landing at Seatac on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend at around 12:45. Could we reasonably expect to arrive at our downtown hotel by 2:00pm? There's a city tour which would pick us up shortly after 3:00pm, but this timetable sounds kind of tight. We thought it would be good to do the city tour on our first day, but we probably would be better off doing it on Tuesday, so as not to be rushed (Monday is already booked with the Tillicum Village cruise).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 4 Phoenix restaurants
- 5 5 week in US/Mexico
- 6 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 7 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 8 10 day trip to California
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Week in October in Maine
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 22 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 23 B-Day Mini adventure
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach