We'll be landing at Seatac on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend at around 12:45. Could we reasonably expect to arrive at our downtown hotel by 2:00pm? There's a city tour which would pick us up shortly after 3:00pm, but this timetable sounds kind of tight. We thought it would be good to do the city tour on our first day, but we probably would be better off doing it on Tuesday, so as not to be rushed (Monday is already booked with the Tillicum Village cruise).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast