We'll be landing at Seatac on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend at around 12:45. Could we reasonably expect to arrive at our downtown hotel by 2:00pm? There's a city tour which would pick us up shortly after 3:00pm, but this timetable sounds kind of tight. We thought it would be good to do the city tour on our first day, but we probably would be better off doing it on Tuesday, so as not to be rushed (Monday is already booked with the Tillicum Village cruise).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?