Taking a girls trip to Santa Fe in mid-September. One of the girls is turning 50 and we're looking for a fun restaurant to celebrate that event. Any suggestions? Something with some fun drinks and a lively atmosphere, and good food of course! Thanks!
Santa Fe suggestions needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 2 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 3 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 4 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 5 Kayaking in Kauai
- 6 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Burlington VT day trip
- 11 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 12 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 15 Road trip itinerary
- 16 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 17 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Apartment Rentals DC
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions