I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
San Francisco in May - first timer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 15 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 16 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 AUSTIN HOTEL