I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/pure-slim-365/
- 2 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 3 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 4 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 8 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 9 Boston Ideas
- 10 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 14 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 15 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 16 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 17 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 18 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 19 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 20 Lake Champlain, VT
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 23 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 24 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 25 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown