I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steamboat in August
- 2 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 5 MN lake home rental needed
- 6 Desert Southwest
- 7 Thinking of moving from Boston to San Diego
- 8 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 9 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 10 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 11 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 16 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 17 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 23 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 24 Extended weekend beach get away
- 25 Parking US OPEN