I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 4 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 5 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 6 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 7 south west family trip itinerary
- 8 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 12 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 13 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 16 wasting time around JFK
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 19 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 SF Restaurant
- 22 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 23 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 24 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.