I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
San Francisco in May - first timer
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 9 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?