I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 2 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 3 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 7 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 8 Bed and Breakfast
- 9 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 10 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 16 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 OHare car service north suburbs
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017