I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 vermont lake
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 8 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Seward without a car
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 13 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 15 flagstaff
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 21 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 22 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 23 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 24 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans