I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 SUV Service in DFW airport | Sedan Service in DFW
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Roadtrip July 2017
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 11 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 15 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 23 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Utah National Parks visit