I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
San Francisco in May - first timer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Charleston, SC help
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 7 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 13 Deep South sept 2015
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Northwest USA
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 19 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 20 Portland, OR hotel question
- 21 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 24 Texas
- 25 Los Angeles day trips