I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 2 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 5 Send postcard to an inmate in jail - Inmateaid
- 6 US whole month of January where to
- 7 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 8 Dedicated server Netherlands
- 9 Places to stay in Skagway
- 10 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 13 Bryce and Zion planning
- 14 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 18 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 22 Weekend in Chicago
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017