I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
San Francisco in May - first timer
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 3 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 6 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 D.C. in a day
- 11 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles