I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
San Francisco in May - first timer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Wedding venue in NH
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Alaska
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 24 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?