I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Adirondacks trip repot
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 4 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 5 Venice, CA area
- 6 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 8 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 14 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 15 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 18 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 19 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 20 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 23 Vancouver to Washington State
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old