I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
San Francisco in May - first timer
- 1 Seward to Anchorage
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Car trip from Seattle
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 19 Retiring in Colorado
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 24 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 25 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza