I live in NYC and planning to go to San Francisco with my best friend from May 23 - May 27.
I'm trying to find reasonable priced hotels (under $220) that are near the major areas.
The hotels I'v researched so far are:
Has anyone stayed at these hotels or know another one that is reasonable.
Also, we want to go to Napa for a day . Is it better to rent a car for the day or to take a wine tour?
Any assistance would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 a short trip to san francisco
- 3 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 6 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 7 I95
- 8 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 9 Pt Everglades to fll
- 10 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 11 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 12 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 19 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 20 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 21 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 22 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 23 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 24 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 25 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?