I have the exact same rate for The Donatello and The Sanford Court Marriott. I can't decide which to keep. Has anyone been to both? I am fit so the hill wouldn't bother me.
San francisco hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting to Fedex Field Washington DC from Crystal City
- 2 Upstate New York with an 11yr old
- 3 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 4 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 5 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Yankee Stadium
- 8 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 9 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 10 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 11 Trip to Glacier & Waterton, starting in Spokane
- 12 PLACES TO STAY NEAR BRYCE CANYON AND CEDAR CITY UTAH
- 13 Santa Fe
- 14 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Lommila/Lomila
- 17 DC to NYC in September
- 18 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 19 Waianae in 2014?
- 20 Metro pass
- 21 Any recommendations for car rental company in Ketchikan?
- 22 Laissez les bon temps rouler?
- 23 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 24 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 25 Santa Fe dining questions