We are looking to take a vacation to San Diego in Mid-March for 5-6 days. While we are not homebodies, we are not 22 year old college students either. Does San Diego typically draw a large spring break crowd or is it no different than other times of the year? This has us concerned. We do not mind crowds, after all, we are going as tourists also, but the spring break-college crowd is not what we really have in mind. Any help would be appreciated!!
San Diego in Mid March... Spring Break Nightmare????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Andreas fault near San Francisco?
- 2 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 3 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 4 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 7 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 8 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 9 Can I buy an IPad duty free at LAX?
- 10 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 14 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 15 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 16 San Diego to Seattle
- 17 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 18 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 NYC play advice needed
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?