We are looking to take a vacation to San Diego in Mid-March for 5-6 days. While we are not homebodies, we are not 22 year old college students either. Does San Diego typically draw a large spring break crowd or is it no different than other times of the year? This has us concerned. We do not mind crowds, after all, we are going as tourists also, but the spring break-college crowd is not what we really have in mind. Any help would be appreciated!!
San Diego in Mid March... Spring Break Nightmare????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 17 10 day trip to California
- 18 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Week in October in Maine