We are looking to take a vacation to San Diego in Mid-March for 5-6 days. While we are not homebodies, we are not 22 year old college students either. Does San Diego typically draw a large spring break crowd or is it no different than other times of the year? This has us concerned. We do not mind crowds, after all, we are going as tourists also, but the spring break-college crowd is not what we really have in mind. Any help would be appreciated!!
San Diego in Mid March... Spring Break Nightmare????
View all United States activity »
- 1 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 2 Princeville in January
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013