Wondering...does anyone have any experience with sailing in the Outer Banks? Any charter companies you would recommend? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Train from east cost to west coast
- 2 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 3 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 Arches or Zion?
- 6 Route 66
- 7 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 8 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 9 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 10 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 13 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 14 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 15 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 16 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 19 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 20 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 24 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 25 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley