Me and my boyfriend will be flying into Ronald Reagan National Airport and need to get to Jury's Washington Hotel in Dupont Circle. What is the best way to get there? Should be take a cab or is there a metro or shuttle from the airport that goes into the area? Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 4 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 Newport , RI
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Depot Bay OR
- 11 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 12 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 13 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 14 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 15 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 18 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 19 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 24 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 25 A June trip to Kauai