Me and my boyfriend will be flying into Ronald Reagan National Airport and need to get to Jury's Washington Hotel in Dupont Circle. What is the best way to get there? Should be take a cab or is there a metro or shuttle from the airport that goes into the area? Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 7 south west family trip itinerary
- 8 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 9 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 10 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 11 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 12 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 13 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 14 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 15 wasting time around JFK
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 18 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 SF Restaurant
- 21 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 22 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles