Me and my boyfriend will be flying into Ronald Reagan National Airport and need to get to Jury's Washington Hotel in Dupont Circle. What is the best way to get there? Should be take a cab or is there a metro or shuttle from the airport that goes into the area? Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anaheim - no car
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 4 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 5 New York best app
- 6 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 7 Hawaii - where?
- 8 Pacific Northwest
- 9 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 10 Shenandoah National park
- 11 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 12 Florida Nature Trip
- 13 Rental Car Orlando
- 14 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 18 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 19 24 days out west
- 20 New Orleans Streetcars
- 21 Things to do in NYC
- 22 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 23 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 24 Sandford Airport
- 25 Highlights of our return to Kauai