Me and my boyfriend will be flying into Ronald Reagan National Airport and need to get to Jury's Washington Hotel in Dupont Circle. What is the best way to get there? Should be take a cab or is there a metro or shuttle from the airport that goes into the area? Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod visit in August
- 2 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 3 Nashville Public Transportation
- 4 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 5 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 8 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 9 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Buying wine New York City
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 14 8 day trip to Florida
- 15 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 16 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 19 carmel vs. monterey california
- 20 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 21 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 22 Week in Colorado
- 23 Moving to Dallas
- 24 Florida Car Rental
- 25 Stowe, Vermont in September