Me and my boyfriend will be flying into Ronald Reagan National Airport and need to get to Jury's Washington Hotel in Dupont Circle. What is the best way to get there? Should be take a cab or is there a metro or shuttle from the airport that goes into the area? Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 5 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 6 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 7 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 8 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 10 Moving to Montana
- 11 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 12 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 13 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 16 Oregon Coast question
- 17 Savanah GA
- 18 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 19 Florida with a 2 year old
- 20 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 21 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 22 Colorado itinerary
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions