I have 3 days in Kansas City KS (August) to spend with long lost love. Looking for a romantic restaurant to reunite. Private booths/table, good food, moderate to expensive, music for dancing, dressy but not black tie. As many locations and descriptions as you care to recommend.
Romantic Dining in Kansas City KS?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 2 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 5 Santa Barbara area
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 10 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 11 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 12 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 15 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 16 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 17 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 18 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY