Any suggestions of points of interest between these two places. Am taking a trip with grandchildren, ages 2 - 17 and want to stop along the way for educational and fun times. Low budget. I think Pittsburgh will be our first stop.
road trip from buffalo, NY to springfield, mo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 3 USA trip
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Orlando for Work
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 11 Chicago Questions
- 12 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 17 charlotte
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope