My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 2 Napa Valley Weekend
- 3 Returned from Sedona
- 4 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 5 Carlsbad Caverns
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 50th Anniversary Trip
- 8 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 9 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 10 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 14 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 15 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 16 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 17 NYC with wheelchair
- 18 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 19 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 23 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 24 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 25 Biloxi Suggestions