My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Road trip: Chicago to Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 3 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 4 Daytona Beach and ??
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 First visit in New Mexico
- 7 Beach holiday with baby
- 8 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 Colorado trip
- 11 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 12 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 13 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 14 Grand Marais?
- 15 Things to do around New York
- 16 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 17 Cape cod and Acadia
- 18 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 19 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 20 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Barrow Alaska
- 23 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 24 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 25 Park City Utah