My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 5 Las vegas and nearby
- 6 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 Orlando area weather in June
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 17 New Itinerary
- 18 Help with Northwest Trip
- 19 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 20 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 21 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 24 road trip
- 25 3 month cheap rent in New York City