My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest Passage
- 2 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 3 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 14 Alaska cruise
- 15 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments