My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days vacation in Maine
- 2 Family reunion ideas
- 3 san fransisco to crater lake
- 4 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 5 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 6 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 7 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 8 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 9 New Software
- 10 JFK-connection
- 11 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 12 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 13 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 14 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 15 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 16 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 17 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 18 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 19 RV campsites Newport RI
- 20 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 21 Southern history- walkable cities
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Know the Functioning Of Nucific BIO X4!
- 24 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 25 Perfect Biotics Review- Boost Digestion and immunity naturally