My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Road trip: Chicago to Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 3 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 4 Where to from Tampa?
- 5 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 6 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 7 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 8 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 9 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 10 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 11 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 12 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 17 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 18 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 21 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 22 Skiing New Mexico
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014