My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 4 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 5 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 11 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 12 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 13 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 14 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 17 Utah National Parks visit
- 18 10 days vacation in California
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)