My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Road trip: Chicago to Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 2 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 18 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 24 Colorado Skiing
- 25 American Honeymoon in March