My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Road trip: Chicago to Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Sea world San Diego
- 6 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 11 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 12 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 15 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 16 Small group dining in Napa area
- 17 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 20 Maui - Haleakala
- 21 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 22 Utah restaurants
- 23 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 24 Kauai Garden tours
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai