My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convert damaged OST and PST file
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 New orleans recs for family
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 9 Later Winter around Mobile
- 10 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Florida keys trip
- 16 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 19 Florida beach vacation
- 20 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 21 Hawaii Help
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 HAWAII; HELP!
- 25 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago