My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Road trip: Chicago to Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 2 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 3 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 4 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 5 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 6 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 7 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 9 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 10 best of yellowstone
- 11 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 19 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 San Diego with Kids
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.