My boyfriend and I are planning a roadtrip from Chicago to Atlanta this May. I'm wondering any tips/advice and any pointers for cities/attractions/events along the way. We have a place to stay in Atlanta and will probably be there for a week or so, and if money permits we want to hit up the Carolina's before we head home. So far we know we want to go to Springfield, IL and Memphis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 2 Sedona sold out!
- 3 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 4 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 5 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 6 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 7 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 8 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 9 Hawaii Trip in May
- 10 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 11 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 12 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March