Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 2 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 3 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 4 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 5 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 6 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 7 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 10 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 11 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 12 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 13 what western states to spend the most time in
- 14 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 15 Kauai in November
- 16 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 17 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 18 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 19 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 20 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 21 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 24 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 25 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon