Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 2 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 5 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 8 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 9 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 10 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Help us choose a hotel
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 Magic Show
- 19 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 20 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 24 Staying outside DC
- 25 Bringing alcohol into the US