Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in LV
- 2 louisiana bayou
- 3 October in Colorado
- 4 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 5 Biloxi Suggestions
- 6 Mobile Suggestions
- 7 Pensacola Suggestions
- 8 myrtle beach
- 9 7 days in Colorado
- 10 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 14 Nova Star
- 15 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 16 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 17 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 18 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 19 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 20 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 21 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 22 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 23 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 24 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 25 Visiting Cape Code, MA