Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 san fransisco to crater lake
- 4 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 5 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 13 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 14 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 15 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 16 Reagan Library
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 20 Hawaii with limited time
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 Your favourite places in New York City
- 23 Steamboat in August
- 24 Hotels in San Diego
- 25 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?