Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rafting the Colorado
- 2 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 5 Uber boston
- 6 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 10 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 11 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 12 Florida vacation
- 13 Florida beach vacation
- 14 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 20 I95
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Pt Everglades to fll
- 25 Change planes in Atlanta