hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 2 Dr Oz Anti Wrinkle Review
- 3 Staying outside DC
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/virilax/
- 6 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 7 Best Anti Aging Review by Dr Oz
- 8 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 9 Morocco tour
- 10 Are you looking Toronto-based Recruitment Service?
- 11 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-science/
- 12 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 15 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 18 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
hi fodors friends!