hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 travel & Learn eminent Indian traditional art
- 4 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 5 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 6 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 7 US or US territory beach resort
- 8 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 9 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 10 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 11 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 12 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 13 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 14 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 15 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 16 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 17 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 18 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 19 Help with first time
- 20 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 21 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 22 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 23 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 24 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
hi fodors friends!