hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
reasonably priced boston lodging for 1 night in june
hi fodors friends!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 15 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 16 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 Universal studios/Orlando
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed