hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
reasonably priced boston lodging for 1 night in june
hi fodors friends!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 7 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions