hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco first visit.
- 2 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Yellowstone in early May
- 11 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 12 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 13 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 14 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 15 Renting a car with DWAI
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
hi fodors friends!