hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 south west family trip itinerary
- 5 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 11 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 12 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 13 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 16 wasting time around JFK
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 19 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 SF Restaurant
- 22 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 23 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 24 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
hi fodors friends!