hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 2 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 8 Route Planning for East USA
- 9 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 10 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 19 Skagway
- 20 Retiring in NM?
- 21 Chicago to Charleston
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
hi fodors friends!