hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 2 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 3 TestoGen Reviews - Best Testosterone Booster?
- 4 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 14 US Open Tennis
- 15 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 16 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 17 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 18 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 19 conflicting restaurant reports
- 20 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 21 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 DC for 3 hours
- 24 Visiting Miami
- 25 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
hi fodors friends!