hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 San Diego, mission valley
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 25 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
hi fodors friends!