hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U>SA : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Young Kids in Yellowstone
- 3 Denver to moab
- 4 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 5 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 6 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 7 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 11 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 12 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 vermont lake
- 18 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Seward without a car
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 25 flagstaff
hi fodors friends!