hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 4 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 5 Napa Valley Hotel
- 6 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 7 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 8 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 9 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 12 Christmas Napa Valley
- 13 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 14 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Phone SIM
- 18 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 19 Las vegas +21
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 23 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 24 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 25 Savanah Sojourn
hi fodors friends!