hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 2 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 3 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Glacier National Park 2018
- 12 Muir Woods in October
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 15 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 18 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 19 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 Colorado Shows Off
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 24 help me plan a Cali trip
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
hi fodors friends!