hi fodors friends!
we will be in boston to see our 1st red sox game in june. we are very excited but we realize that it is high season in new england so finding a hotel has been excruciatingly challenging. i need your help! so far, i have only found hotels in boston that are $250 or more. that is waaaay more than i usually pay for a hotel room. i've found some cheaper places but then we'd have to a share a bathroom which is out of the question. the last option i see is staying in places like bedford, danvers, peabody for a much better price (~$50 - $80) but these towns are about 30 mins drive from boston. after the night game, we don't mind driving 30 mins but it wouldn't be fun if we got lost. also, the next day, we'd like to hit boston and prefer not to have to drive too far and park...unless you think this option is not that bad. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reds VS Yankees
- 2 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 hotel in NYC
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 10 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 13 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 14 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 15 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 16 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 17 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 18 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 21 October New England Honeymoon??
- 22 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 23 Briefly, in WNY
- 24 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 25 Seattle Airport to Downtown
hi fodors friends!