Considering Raleigh for a three night stay in early April and interested in feedback regarding activities, must-see sites. Travelers include a couple in the their 50's and 15 year old son. Would have two full days and part of third day. In addition to city destinations, we're open to a day trip that might be within an hour or so drive from Raleigh. Open to anything from culture, history, a zoo, hiking at scenic attractions, unique shopping areas, etc. Destinations could include season-specific locations that would show off springtime greenery, flowers, etc.. Any suggestions on preferred area for hotel destination in the metro Raleigh area would be appreciated. We're traveling on a somewhat restrictive budget, so free, or cheap destinations are a priority. Thanks in advance.
Raleigh in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in NYC
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 New York, New York...
- 15 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 16 trains in Europe
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 22 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 23 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 24 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 25 5 Day East Coast Road Trip