Considering Raleigh for a three night stay in early April and interested in feedback regarding activities, must-see sites. Travelers include a couple in the their 50's and 15 year old son. Would have two full days and part of third day. In addition to city destinations, we're open to a day trip that might be within an hour or so drive from Raleigh. Open to anything from culture, history, a zoo, hiking at scenic attractions, unique shopping areas, etc. Destinations could include season-specific locations that would show off springtime greenery, flowers, etc.. Any suggestions on preferred area for hotel destination in the metro Raleigh area would be appreciated. We're traveling on a somewhat restrictive budget, so free, or cheap destinations are a priority. Thanks in advance.
Raleigh in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego