Considering Raleigh for a three night stay in early April and interested in feedback regarding activities, must-see sites. Travelers include a couple in the their 50's and 15 year old son. Would have two full days and part of third day. In addition to city destinations, we're open to a day trip that might be within an hour or so drive from Raleigh. Open to anything from culture, history, a zoo, hiking at scenic attractions, unique shopping areas, etc. Destinations could include season-specific locations that would show off springtime greenery, flowers, etc.. Any suggestions on preferred area for hotel destination in the metro Raleigh area would be appreciated. We're traveling on a somewhat restrictive budget, so free, or cheap destinations are a priority. Thanks in advance.
Raleigh in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!