Considering Raleigh for a three night stay in early April and interested in feedback regarding activities, must-see sites. Travelers include a couple in the their 50's and 15 year old son. Would have two full days and part of third day. In addition to city destinations, we're open to a day trip that might be within an hour or so drive from Raleigh. Open to anything from culture, history, a zoo, hiking at scenic attractions, unique shopping areas, etc. Destinations could include season-specific locations that would show off springtime greenery, flowers, etc.. Any suggestions on preferred area for hotel destination in the metro Raleigh area would be appreciated. We're traveling on a somewhat restrictive budget, so free, or cheap destinations are a priority. Thanks in advance.
Raleigh in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 19 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 A day in Dallas
- 22 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston