Considering Raleigh for a three night stay in early April and interested in feedback regarding activities, must-see sites. Travelers include a couple in the their 50's and 15 year old son. Would have two full days and part of third day. In addition to city destinations, we're open to a day trip that might be within an hour or so drive from Raleigh. Open to anything from culture, history, a zoo, hiking at scenic attractions, unique shopping areas, etc. Destinations could include season-specific locations that would show off springtime greenery, flowers, etc.. Any suggestions on preferred area for hotel destination in the metro Raleigh area would be appreciated. We're traveling on a somewhat restrictive budget, so free, or cheap destinations are a priority. Thanks in advance.
Raleigh in early April
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Fripp island
- 4 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013