Our trip is finally planned. 2 1/2 weeks on land end of August into Sept. Will be going up to Denali and then down to Homer, some kayaking and a few days at Brook's Lodge. Know this is their rainy season and want to dress prepared. Any sugestions on brands of rain gear that have done what they are suppose to do and keep you dry? Any other suggestions greatly appreciated. Have spent hours looking at REI, Mt Gander, LL Bean, Bass Pro, Cabellas, etc - many mixed reviews. ANY help is GREATLY appreciated. A big thanks to those of you out there for your AK comments that have helped plan this long awaited trip.
Raingear for Alaska Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Extension for Travelers
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Judo in California?
- 10 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 11 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon