I am renting a car in Providence,RI and driving to Chatham in Cape Cod.Is there a scenic route that I could take,at least part of the way.
Would appreciate some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Place to buy a Condo in Florida?
- 2 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 3 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Sonoma
- 5 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 8 101 closure
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 11 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 21 Alaska cruise
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.