I am renting a car in Providence,RI and driving to Chatham in Cape Cod.Is there a scenic route that I could take,at least part of the way.
Would appreciate some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 2 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 3 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 4 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 5 Northern California Redwoods
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 9 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 10 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 11 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 12 Denali
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 15 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 16 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 17 Maine in May?
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 20 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 21 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 22 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Suggestions for Philadelphia