I am renting a car in Providence,RI and driving to Chatham in Cape Cod.Is there a scenic route that I could take,at least part of the way.
Would appreciate some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 7 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 8 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 9 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 10 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 17 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 18 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 Grand Teton Questions
- 22 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 23 Grand American Road Trip!
- 24 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 25 Rules of the Subway