DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Living in USA, Must Read Online College Degrees Essentials
- 2 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 5 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 6 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 9 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 10 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 11 New Orleans
- 12 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 13 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 14 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 17 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 18 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 19 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 22 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 23 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?