DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?