DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 2 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 7 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 14 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 15 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 16 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 17 Seattle Hyatts
- 18 ONP help
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation