DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Boston/Fenway park
- 7 California self drive trip
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 11 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 12 Timeshare Nightmares
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 10 day trip to California
- 15 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 16 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 17 Drive along the Columbia River
- 18 Wine Country Picnic
- 19 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 20 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 23 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Where to go in Maine?