DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 15 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 18 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 19 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 20 Chicago trip
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 23 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver