DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 4 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 5 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 6 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 7 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 11 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 12 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 13 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 14 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 15 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 18 New York City - apartment locations
- 19 Utah 2
- 20 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 21 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 22 Tudor city -special help/info
- 23 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 24 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 25 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation