DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 x mas
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Calf trip
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 16 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 17 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 18 Stopover in MIAMI
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 San Francisco Advice needed
- 21 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 22 Healdsburg tips
- 23 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 24 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around