DH and I are planning a short (2-3 night) getaway in February w/o kids. We need to be in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Feb 26th and decided to fly out Sat or Sunday before and go to the keys for a couple of nights. Looking for a nice, not too $$$ accommodations, preferably beach front... Will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you1
Please recommend a beachfront hotel or b&b in key west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work