Hi again all you helpful travellers! My 8 year old son is obsessed with wanting to go to Atlantis, which I admit looks perfect in terms of the water slides, etc. But the reviews are all over the place for both Atlantis and Comfort Inn--worst pit to greatest ever. What is the real scoop? It is a long trip for us from LA, and we don't usually pay $400/night plus expensive meals for anything let alone a pit! I read the pools close at 6--can you safely use the beach after 6? Is it true you have to be at the pool by 7AM to get seats? Are the rooms depressing? Can you bring your own alcohol? Are there grocery stores you can picnic from? Are the hotels so bad that we should choose the cheapest and be in the room as little as possible? How far is the Comfort Inn from Atlantis? Is there any other decent hotel with Atlantis access? Is there any way to beat the system? Thanks!
Paradise Island-Atlantis or Comfort Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 16 new york plays
- 17 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Round trip from Chicago
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Panama City beach or other suggestion