Hi again all you helpful travellers! My 8 year old son is obsessed with wanting to go to Atlantis, which I admit looks perfect in terms of the water slides, etc. But the reviews are all over the place for both Atlantis and Comfort Inn--worst pit to greatest ever. What is the real scoop? It is a long trip for us from LA, and we don't usually pay $400/night plus expensive meals for anything let alone a pit! I read the pools close at 6--can you safely use the beach after 6? Is it true you have to be at the pool by 7AM to get seats? Are the rooms depressing? Can you bring your own alcohol? Are there grocery stores you can picnic from? Are the hotels so bad that we should choose the cheapest and be in the room as little as possible? How far is the Comfort Inn from Atlantis? Is there any other decent hotel with Atlantis access? Is there any way to beat the system? Thanks!
Paradise Island-Atlantis or Comfort Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 13 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 San Diego Little Italy
- 19 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants