Hi again all you helpful travellers! My 8 year old son is obsessed with wanting to go to Atlantis, which I admit looks perfect in terms of the water slides, etc. But the reviews are all over the place for both Atlantis and Comfort Inn--worst pit to greatest ever. What is the real scoop? It is a long trip for us from LA, and we don't usually pay $400/night plus expensive meals for anything let alone a pit! I read the pools close at 6--can you safely use the beach after 6? Is it true you have to be at the pool by 7AM to get seats? Are the rooms depressing? Can you bring your own alcohol? Are there grocery stores you can picnic from? Are the hotels so bad that we should choose the cheapest and be in the room as little as possible? How far is the Comfort Inn from Atlantis? Is there any other decent hotel with Atlantis access? Is there any way to beat the system? Thanks!
Paradise Island-Atlantis or Comfort Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 8 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?