Hi again all you helpful travellers! My 8 year old son is obsessed with wanting to go to Atlantis, which I admit looks perfect in terms of the water slides, etc. But the reviews are all over the place for both Atlantis and Comfort Inn--worst pit to greatest ever. What is the real scoop? It is a long trip for us from LA, and we don't usually pay $400/night plus expensive meals for anything let alone a pit! I read the pools close at 6--can you safely use the beach after 6? Is it true you have to be at the pool by 7AM to get seats? Are the rooms depressing? Can you bring your own alcohol? Are there grocery stores you can picnic from? Are the hotels so bad that we should choose the cheapest and be in the room as little as possible? How far is the Comfort Inn from Atlantis? Is there any other decent hotel with Atlantis access? Is there any way to beat the system? Thanks!
Paradise Island-Atlantis or Comfort Inn
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Grand Canyon in March?
- 18 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 19 California Tour Groups?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA