Hi again all you helpful travellers! My 8 year old son is obsessed with wanting to go to Atlantis, which I admit looks perfect in terms of the water slides, etc. But the reviews are all over the place for both Atlantis and Comfort Inn--worst pit to greatest ever. What is the real scoop? It is a long trip for us from LA, and we don't usually pay $400/night plus expensive meals for anything let alone a pit! I read the pools close at 6--can you safely use the beach after 6? Is it true you have to be at the pool by 7AM to get seats? Are the rooms depressing? Can you bring your own alcohol? Are there grocery stores you can picnic from? Are the hotels so bad that we should choose the cheapest and be in the room as little as possible? How far is the Comfort Inn from Atlantis? Is there any other decent hotel with Atlantis access? Is there any way to beat the system? Thanks!
Paradise Island-Atlantis or Comfort Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thank goodness for this service!
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Texas
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 11 Self guided White House tour
- 12 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 23 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions