We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 5 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 8 Hilton Midtown New York
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 14 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 15 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members