We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 charlotte
- 3 USA trip
- 4 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 NBA tickets??
- 7 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?