We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 Fancy dining
- 5 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 13 Alaska railroad?
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 16 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 17 culpepper
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Calgary to Banff
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)