We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Door County Suggestions
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 15 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's