We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 11 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 18 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 19 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour