We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 2 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 3 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 4 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 5 NYC
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 10 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 17 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 18 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 19 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 20 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 23 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 24 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 25 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay