We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando