We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 2 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 5 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 6 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 7 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 8 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 12 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 13 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 14 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 17 New York City - apartment locations
- 18 Utah 2
- 19 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 20 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 21 Tudor city -special help/info
- 22 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 23 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 24 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 25 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015