We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 2 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 4 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 5 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 8 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 9 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 12 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 13 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 18 Morning in miami
- 19 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 20 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 24 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 25 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?