We're a family of 6 adults and 4 little girls who'll be staying in Bend for a week in early July, then driving to the coast for a couple of days before flying out of PDX. We're thinking of Newport area on or very near the beach and would very much appreciate suggestions for lodging. Our main objectives are to be close to the beach, the aquarium, some shops & restaurants. We're certainly open to suggestions of other areas on the coast to stay. We're not opposed to staying one night in say Newport & the next closer to Portland (but still on the coast). We will need to stay a third night in Portland as we're flying out Monday night. Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Alaska
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do