Hi..new to this forum and find it extremely informative. July 20th I will be driving with my young daughter to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach. l am looking for suggestions to stay overnight to break up the trip and she has her heart set on seeing the battlefields of Richmond on our return trip and looking for hotel suggestions/best sites to see as well there. Thank you for any replies...Happy summer vacation one and all!!
Orange County, NY to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 2 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 3 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 4 Seattle - newby questions
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 9 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 12 can you help me plan a trip?
- 13 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 16 Restaurants Chicago June
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July