Hi..new to this forum and find it extremely informative. July 20th I will be driving with my young daughter to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach. l am looking for suggestions to stay overnight to break up the trip and she has her heart set on seeing the battlefields of Richmond on our return trip and looking for hotel suggestions/best sites to see as well there. Thank you for any replies...Happy summer vacation one and all!!
Orange County, NY to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 3 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Charlotte restaurant help
- 8 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Alaska railroad?
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?