Hi..new to this forum and find it extremely informative. July 20th I will be driving with my young daughter to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach. l am looking for suggestions to stay overnight to break up the trip and she has her heart set on seeing the battlefields of Richmond on our return trip and looking for hotel suggestions/best sites to see as well there. Thank you for any replies...Happy summer vacation one and all!!
Orange County, NY to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 6 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 best area to stay in san diego
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers