Hi..new to this forum and find it extremely informative. July 20th I will be driving with my young daughter to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach. l am looking for suggestions to stay overnight to break up the trip and she has her heart set on seeing the battlefields of Richmond on our return trip and looking for hotel suggestions/best sites to see as well there. Thank you for any replies...Happy summer vacation one and all!!
Orange County, NY to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 2 10 day trip to California
- 3 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 4 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Rafting near Denali
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 12 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Week in October in Maine
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 19 B-Day Mini adventure
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 24 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?