Hi..new to this forum and find it extremely informative. July 20th I will be driving with my young daughter to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach. l am looking for suggestions to stay overnight to break up the trip and she has her heart set on seeing the battlefields of Richmond on our return trip and looking for hotel suggestions/best sites to see as well there. Thank you for any replies...Happy summer vacation one and all!!
Orange County, NY to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Island Advice
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 11 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 14 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 East Coast in December
- 17 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 18 New England in the fall
- 19 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 20 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 21 N California trip questions
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice