Hi..new to this forum and find it extremely informative. July 20th I will be driving with my young daughter to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach. l am looking for suggestions to stay overnight to break up the trip and she has her heart set on seeing the battlefields of Richmond on our return trip and looking for hotel suggestions/best sites to see as well there. Thank you for any replies...Happy summer vacation one and all!!
Orange County, NY to Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Green Flea in NYC
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 Orlando in March
- 14 New England September
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?